Hospitality & Resorts
Tavistock came to Echo to help design a mobile application for their luxury resort in the Bahamas, Albany. The challenge was to create a unique experience for residents by giving them the ability to manage numerous activities across the expansive property. Albany wanted give their guests and members access to world class technology to best manage their time and experiences on property. Echo designed a mobile application and a backend content management system that pulls together data from multiple sources and allows users to have a seamless, easy-to-use experience. This allows the Albany staff to make changes on the fly and users have up to date information in real time.The application has been in use by the property since 2015 and Albany continues to add more features as the property grows and adds even more venues.
Use the app to view menus for Albany’s restaurants, sign up for a variety of fitness classes or activities, reserve seats at Albany Theater or use the interactive event calendar to view resort programming, activities and special events.
• Native Mobile Application Development for iPhone and iPad
• Custom Content Management System
• Calendar – View all upcoming activities and filter based on interest or time
• Dining – See descriptions, view and download menus, sort and filter by open times
• Shops – See descriptions, view and download info guides, sort and filter by open times
• Movies – Complete booking system to choose movie showtime and book seating
• Golf – See facility information, golf course overview and see calendar of events
• Amenities – See facility information
• Kids – View kid friendly activities and venues
• Map – Interactive map with pop up info on each point
• Directory – Full list of resort-wide contact information